EYC Fall and Spring Schedule 2013/2014
St. Columba’s EYC program continues its explosion of growth in number and ministry! With only a few Sundays off, reflecting the natural rhythms of the holidays and school calendars, our schedule will be meeting every Sunday as follows, and each meeting will center around the themes listed in the calendar below. All meetings will involve time for music, singing, fellowship, dinner, and fun! If you have any questions, please contact Easton Davis.
If you would like to volunteer to help with transportation, or by providing dinner for one of the events, please click here for access to the sign up sheet.
10:10 am - Sunday School (Middle School #303; High School #302)
5:00 pm - Junior EYC
6:00 pm - Dinner (Both Jr. EYC & Sr. High EYC)
6:30 pm - Senior EYC
- 9/8 - Fall Kick Off! EYC will perform music during the parish cookout. EYC meets for the first time in the evening to create our new Community Convenant.
- 9/15 - Special EYC dinner for the parents and youth. All aspects of our EYC program will be outlined in full detail. Bring your calendar! CLICK HERE to register.
- 9/22 - Walk the Road at Emmaus House! CLICK HERE for registration!
- 9/29 - EYC Bowling Night! EYC meets as one!
- 10/6 - Why God? Why Jesus? The start of a series inspired by own own Bishop Wright.
- 10/11 thru 10/13 - New Beginnings at Camp Mikell for all Jr. EYC!
- 10/13 - Why Church? Why Me? Why Now?
- 10/20 - Uncle Shuck's Corn Maze! EYC meets as one!
- 10/25 thru 10/26 - Happening team training at St. Bart's! CLICK HERE FOR TEAM REGISTRATION!
- 10/27 - Recreating Ourselves, a look at the person you want to be.
- 11/3 - Who Do I Want To Be?
- 11/10 - Praise, Worship, Fellowship
- 11/15 thru 11/17- Happening #60!
- 11/17 - ***NO EYC DUE TO HAPPENING*** All youth are encouraged to attend the Happening Closing Eucharist at Camp Mikell at 3 PM.
- 11/24 - World Dinner, A new way to look at our world in need.
- 12/1 - Nooma Series with Rob Bell
- 12/8 - Song of Songs
- 12/15 - EYC Christmas Party! Location TBA soon!
- 12/22 - God's Love
- 12/29 - NO EYC
- 1/5 - The Great Commandments
- 1/12 - Loving God
- 1/19 - Loving Yourself
- 1/25 - Loving Your Neighbor
- 1/31 thru 2/1 - Happening Team Training! Location TBA soon!
- 2/2 - Super Bowl Party! Location TBA soon!
- 2/9 - The Meaning of Worship
- 2/14 thru 2/16 - New Beginnings at Camp Mikell for all middle schoolers!
- 2/16 - Praise, Worship, Fellowship
- 2/21 thru 2/23 - Happening #61!
- 2/23 - ***NO EYC DUE TO HAPPENING*** All youth are encouraged to attend the Happening Closing Eucharist at Camp Mikell at 3 PM.
- 3/2 - St. Paddy's Rehearsal
- 3/9 - Hunger Walk Atlanta
- 3/16 - St. Paddy's Fundraiser Dinner! Location TBA soon!
- 3/23 - Praise, Worship, Fellowship
- 3/30 - How Am I Different?
- 4/6 - What is a Christian?
- 4/13 - Sky Zone! EYC meets as one!
- 4/20 - NO EYC
- 4/27 - Making and Blessing of Prayer Beads
- 5/4 - Serving Our Community
- 5/12 - Preparing Our Hearts
- 5/19 - Sent Forth to Serve
- 6/2 thru 6/6 - Mission Trip Chicago! CLICK HERE for registration!