EYC Spring and Summer Schedule 2013
St. Columba’s EYC program continues its explosion of growth in number and ministry! This school year we continue the rejuvenation that began over the summer as we move forward with an energy and Spirit-led focus on community, mission, spiritual growth, and service in the Name of our Risen Saviour!
With only a few Sundays off, reflecting the natural rhythms of the holidays and school calendars, our schedule will be meeting every Sunday as follows, and each meeting will center around the themes listed in the calendar below. All meetings will involve time for music, singing, fellowship, dinner, and fun! If you have any questions, please contact Easton Davis or Zach Perry.
If you would like to volunteer to help with transportation, or by providing dinner for one of the events, please click here for access to the sign up sheet.
10:10 am - Sunday School (Middle School #303; High School #302)
5:00 pm - Middle School EYC
6:00 pm - Dinner (Both Middle School & Sr High EYC)
6:30 pm - Senior High School EYC
- 4/7 - "How to Listen"
- 4/14 - "Continuing to Grow"
- 4/21 -Emmaus House Kickball Tournament! EYC meets as one!
- 4/28 - "Why am I Empty?"
- 5/6 - EYC Field Day starts at 1:00 PM and runs until 3:30 PM. (All rising 6th graders and parents invited)
- 5/12 - "Being A Disciple"
- 5/19 - "Let Us Begin" YOUTH SUNDAY 9:00 AM mass and 11:15 AM mass
- 5/26 thru 6/1 - Leaving for our Mission Trip to Canterbury Retreat and Conference Center!
- 6/12 - Six Flags!
- 6/19 - Move Night!
- 6/26 - Laser Tag!
- 6/29 - THE AMAZING RACE!!!!
- 7/1 thru 7/7 - Junior Camp at Camp Mikell
- 7/3 - EYC game night at church
- 7/10 - Tubing in Helen!
- 7/14 - Braves game!
- 7/24 - Whirley Ball!
- 7/26 thru 7/27 - Youth Conference at Camp Mikell (for all youth leaders only)
- 8/1 thru 8/2 - Youth leaders retreat
- 8/7 - EYC meets at the church!